Politique de confidentialité
ARTICLE 1: PREAMBLE
– The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed. Are to be considered as personal data all data likely to identify a user. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, email address, location of the user or IP address;
– What are the rights of the users concerning these data;
– Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
– To whom this data is transmitted;
– Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
ARTICLE 2: GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles:
– Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected;
– Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use ;
– Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
– Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period ;
– Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
– The user has expressly consented to the processing ;
– The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
– The processing meets a legal obligation;
– The processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
– The processing can be explained by a necessity related to the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority;
– The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the purposes of the legitimate and private interests pursued by the controller or by a third party.
ARTICLE 3: PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED IN THE CONTEXT OF NAVIGATION ON THE SITE
A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the ROLLON FRANCE site are the following:
– The data of navigation and interaction with the ROLLON FRANCE site
– E-mail address
– First name
– Phone number
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site :
– Contact form
The data controller will keep in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable conditions of security all the data collected for a period of : 3 years.
The collection and processing of the data is for the following purposes:
– Navigation and interaction data allow us to provide a personalized and adapted content.
– Personal data, following the sending of a form, is used to contact the Internet user and respond to his request.
B. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party and are only processed by the site editor.
C. DATA HOSTING
The ROLLON FRANCE website is hosted by : OVH France
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
ARTICLE 4: DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person in charge of processing personal data is: ROLLON FRANCE.
He can be contacted as follows:
– e-mail at email@example.com
The data controller shall be responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal data.
B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would involve disproportionate formalities, costs and steps.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
C. THE DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
In addition, the user is informed that the following person has been appointed Data Protection Officer:
Your personal data is processed by a legal entity, Rollon France.
The role of the Data Protection Officer is to ensure the proper implementation of national and supranational provisions relating to the collection and processing of personal data. He is sometimes called DPO (for Data Protection Officer).
The Data Protection Officer can be reached as follows:
– e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– postal mail addressed to ROLLON FRANCE
ARTICLE 5: USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with his request, the user is required to provide him with: his first and last name and his e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER’S RIGHTS REGARDING DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may consult, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
Contact our DPO by e-mail at email@example.com.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
The user must make a request for the portability of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
c. Right to limit and oppose the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may prevail over the interests and the rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must make a request for the limitation of the processing of his/her personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.